RAK Week: March 4-10, 2019 in Duvall
Monday: Make a Difference Monday:
- Donate canned food to a local food bank. There is a collection box at Family Grocer.
- Sponsor a family at Acres of Diamond or purchase items for them via Amazon
Tuesday: Take Time for Yourself:
- Go for a walk with a friend.
- Take a long hot bath.
- Buy your favorite snack
- Remind yourself that you are worthy of kindness
Wednesday – Support Local: Shop or Eat at a local business
Thursday: Be Thankful
Take time to thank people around you, verbally or write a note. Post what you are thankful about on social media. Sit at the table and tell everyone what you are all thankful for. Send a thank you note to your favorite teacher, business owner, fireman or police officer.
Friday: Be Kind to a Female: Its International Women’s Day
- Shower some kudos on the women and girls in your life.
- Go out with your girlfriends and spend some girly face time together.
- Send flowers…just because
- Make an appointment for a Mothers Day Mani/Pedi
Saturday: Share a Smile Saturday (in honor or Sarah)
As you go about your day, make a conscious effort to make eye contact with people and smile. You will be amazed at the joy you can share. Buy a couple of roses and randomly hand one to someone who looks like they are struggling or leave it on someone’s windshield. Buy someone in line behind you a coffee. You can print Kindness Cards to put with your rose or coffee.
Sunday – Pick up Trash:
Take a walk or bike along our beautiful trails and pick up trash along the way. Make the town sparkle.